"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Nursery Part V



I almost hate to post these pictures on here because they really don't do the nursery any justice but for those of you who are far away, I want you to be able to at least kind of have an idea of how the room looks. Scott got this idea 2s weekends ago to paint the bead board a shade of blue from the wallpaper border. I was really nervous about it because I honestly couldn't picture how it would look and the picture in my head was not a pretty one. Well, this past weekend while Scott and I were at church, my dad started painting it. I have to say that I was VERY pleasantly surprised! Not only did I LOVE the blue but the whole effect was very calming. Becca and I painted the floating shelves and all we have left to do is touch up paint...which will probably take an entire weekend...hang the floating shelves and move the furniture in there. Yay! We're approaching the home stretch!!!!

2 comments:

mississippimussings said...

It looks great, the shower must of been grate, did you save me cake? I felt like a great weight was taken off my back when i voted, i had my say and now lets sit back and see whaat happens, love mom

Jen said...

Oooooo....like the blue bead board!