"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Belly-36 Weeks



Let me preface this by saying I almost screamed out loud when I saw these pics and was adding them to the post. So for those of you who don't want to do the math, that's 9 months in pregnancy speak or 5 eternitys if you want to get really technical! Check it out...Sarah has dropped which I found out really means absolutely nothing! I can't even breath better!So, you can probably tell at this point...if not by the desperation in my voice, at least the size of my ginormous belly that I am more than ready for this baby to come out. Sigh! I guess it would probably be best if I wait until she...and God decide it's time for her to come out. I'm fairly certain she wants to come out though. She squirms around a lot now...especially at night...which is a first for her. Usually, she is like her mamma and snoozes away but I think she so squenched up that she can't seem to get comfy...well join the club because I can't get comfy either! Well, only 4 more weeks but if Mom is right then she'll be here the weekend after Thanksgiving! Btw...we have another sono on Thursday so check the blog that afternoon/evening because I'll be posting new sono pics along with her stats...length, weight, etc. The doctor wants to see if she's turned but I'm pretty sure she's still breech. I feel her hard little head ramming into my lungs throughout the day! Oh I can't wait to meet my baby girl! :o)

2 comments:

amy said...

Am I checking too early? Is she still breech?

Scott-n-Allena said...

Nope, she turned but apparently has no intentions of making an appearance anytime soon. Lol...sigh...oh well, she'll come when she's ready I guess!