"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

D-Day

Well, I didn't blog about this on Thursday as I promised because I really didn't think there was much to share. The sonogram pics were awful and only because I think Scott is one of those rare people that can see something when no one else can was he able to decipher the shadows and blobs that made up our baby girl. Right now she should weigh around 7lbs...give or take. I was told today to not take much stock in that as they can be WAY OFF with their measurements at this stage. If I haven't personally told you yet...she is now head down...YAY! I know a lot of you have been praying about that so thank you! Basically the doctor said I hadn't made much progress and though he didn't come right out and say it, he insinuated that it could be awhile. Sigh! Well...I'm thinking Miss Sarah Jean might surprise us all. Scott says he thinks she'll come on Wednesday but I've been having contractions since Friday. Sooo....I'm starting to get a bit nervous! The contractions didn't actually start to hurt until today and they aren't yet consistent or close together so we'll keep waiting. Keep praying for us. I know the Lord is watching over us. I promise I'll try to keep this updated and if we have a new arrival I'll definitely post pictures! Stay tuned....

2 comments:

mississippimussings said...

Yes, she will come in the next few days, grandma will be away form the computer and reliable phone service ..... Remember, RELAX, oh yea, breath... arn't you glad I'm in new mexico and can't be there to help with the birthing....

Scott-n-Allena said...

Lol...I sure hope so! Contractions have stopped but she was sure giving me what for last night ON TOP OF having contractions! I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning to check on our progress so we'll see what he says but she's in my lap again today. I think she's toying with me!!! ;o)