"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Belly-34 Weeks



For those of you who don't want to do the math, that's 8 1/2 months. I think she and I are both incredibly uncomfortable. She spends most of the day and now night as well squirming around trying to get comfortable. I know that she hasn't turned yet so maybe it's because she's out of room? Well, only 6 more weeks until d-day but no one thinks I'll make it that long. I'm so excited and apprehensive. I can't wait to meet this little person that's been living inside of me for the last nine months! By the way...if anyone is wondering if I have any stretch marks...nope, I don't thanks to my mom's lotion bars. Go check out her website Serenity Soapworks. It's under my friends link.

No comments: