"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day



Well, for anyone who really knows me you know that I HATE politics! I hate talking about them, I hate listening to them and I hate thinking about them. I will be so happy when this election is over though I admit that I'm really worried about the outcome though Daniel 2:21 says He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. So, I'm just going to trust God on this one. Needless to say, I hate politics so much that the 2004 presidential election is the first time I voted. I know, I know...that's terrible but I really do hate politics. That said, Daddy and I went and voted early last Tuesday and Sarah Jean got her first introduction to politics. Here's some pics from that night. If you'll notice, Sarah Jean is proudly wearing her "I voted in Denton County" sticker!

No comments: