"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

So I'm going to forewarn you...though this blog might seem totally random it all makes perfect sense in my scrambled prego brain! I just got home a bit ago from this amazing Bible study that I've been going to every Wednesday entititled Jesus in the Old Testament. Let me just say major props Amanda! God has blessed you with some truly amazing gifts and not only do you do a bang up, unbelievably amazing job with the children's ministry at Providence, you also teach a pretty stinking good women's Bible study! :o) So, anyways, I get home from Bible study and have this overwhelming urge to blog and share with all of you or one of you or however many of you actually read this my thoughts from tonight. We had the most amazing and open discussion tonight about God and how He works in our lives and how He teaches us and disciplines us and most of all how He's a good and loving God. There were lots of tears but the revelation I came away with tonight is how blessed I am to have such wonderful girlfriends. You read the emails and of course your mother tells you how important girlfriends are but you don't really realize just what a wonderful gift they are until you're older. I don't really think there's a lot we do appreciate until we are older. So really, that's what blogging tonight was all about. Lord, thank you so much for all of the blessings in my life. You have given me so much that I don't deserve, but Lord, tonight I thank you for gracing my life with beautiful, godly women that along with your help mold and guide me through being a good wife, friend, servant and soon, a good mother. Thank you for reminding me of all of these blessings when I lose perspective.

No comments: