"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Belly and More




Well, I've had some moaning and groaning from a few of you because I haven't put anything out there recently so I apologize and this is for you. I'll have to add pictures of the belly later but I've got some new ones to add to the blog too. You'll see when I post them but the first set of pics is at 28 weeks (7 months for those of you who don't want to count) and then I'll have Scott take some this weekend to post along with those. I'll be 30 weeks (7 1/2 months) on Monday. By the way, one of the pictures from the 28 weeks session is me standing next to the yoga ball and I think it looks like a yoga ball is actually stuffed inside of my belly! Holy cow I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!!! Is this normal?! So this weekend Scott and I are going to try and get some more done on the nursery. I'll do another blog for that along with pictures to show our most recent progress. We honestly haven't worked on the nursery since the last post. Don't worry, I'm not holding out on y'all! We've just had so much going on over the last month that every single weekend has been completely full....much to our dismay! Well, Scott and I finished up our child birth classes last weekend...thank goodness! Don't get me wrong, they're very informative but Scott wanted to do the all day Saturday class which was 9-5 the first Saturday and then Sunday from 1-5 and then this last Saturday from 9-11:30. Hello...I'm 7 months pregnant! Sitting still for that long is beyond uncomfortable! Oh well, it's over now so thankfully we just have it out of the way. So I'm starting to get a bit panicky about everything we have left to do before Sarah gets here but I know it'll all get done eventually. Well, I'm sure you all pretty much know by now but Scott passed his emergency certification test!!!! He's been working on his IteachTexas stuff so hopefully before the school year is out he'll have his official teaching certificate! Well I guess that's pretty much all for now. Look for pictures this weekend and hopefully a new nursery post!

No comments: