"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can I Get Any Bigger???

This is a question that I ask myself...usually several times a day and I've finally come to the conclusion that YES I can get much bigger! This actually amazes me as I haven't decided exactly how it is that my skin seems to be able to stretch any tighter however I do think that Sarah has a hand in that as she spends most of the day ramming her hard little head into my left ribs along with the punches and kicks I receive at random and frequent intervals. I believe that she believes she's "helping" to create more room in there though I don't think that either of us is quite convinced of that at this point. Also...I have to wonder and am I the only one who has ever wondered this but do you think it's possible that her finger nails and toe nails are approximately 3 inches long?! This is another question I ponder frequently throughout the day as she seems to find great joy in digging them into every tender part of my insides. Is it actually possible to bleed to death from your unborn child's Elvira nails??? So if anyone is actually reading this you're probably wondering why, why is Allena blogging about her ginormous belly??? Well I'll tell you why. As I sit here squirming around in my chair...both Sarah and I trying desperately to get comfortable and truth be told I think she's the only one who might possibly be accomplishing this...my belly looking like a yoga ball implant is shoved just underneath the skin and cankles the size of telephone poles I think to myself...no one probably cares that I'm stinking miserable right now and it's my blog so hey, if I want to write about my misery then I will! Lol...so here you go...the mindless ramblings from a crazy pregnant lady!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I care! Yes, you can and will get bigger. I'm thinking Sarah Jean's fingernails are not quite that long, but you never know. It felt like Maddies were pretty long, also - weird feeling, huh?