"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Big Girl






Well, I was 31 weeks yesterday. For those of you who don't want to do the math, that's 7 months, 3 weeks pregnant. We had a doctor's appointment this afternoon along with a sonogram. The sono tech was running behind so we had to wait about 30 minutes. My adorable, charming husband talked her into throwing some 3D pics in for us. Unfortunately you can't tell too much from the pictures because our little princess decided to not cooperate for her photo shoot. I think she's beautiful and absolutely adorable but then I'm biased! I really can't tell who she looks like but I kind of think she looks like Scott. She has hair which looks like it might be curly...yay! I hope she has Scott's beautiful eyes too! The first picture is of her with her hand on her face and in the second picture, she has her face pressed up against the uteran wall..."pretending" to be sleeping! Ornery little stink gave us a few hearty kicks but she just did not want us to get a good look at her! As most of you know, Dr. Greebon has been telling me how small she is almost through my entire pregnancy. Wellllll....he got a bit of a surprise today! Miss Sarah Jean weighs 4lb. 5oz. and is 16.6 inches long!!!! I laughed because he's already talking about inducing me because he's worried she'll get too big if we allow her to go full term. For those of you who don't remember, my due date is December 15. I really don't want to be induced but I want what's best for Sarah so if the doctor thinks it's necessary then I'll bite the bullet. Ultimately, she's in God's hands. Psalm 127:3 I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks and we are supposed to come up with some "birth" dates for Sarah. She'll start gaining approximately 1/2lb. a week from now going forward so we're going to have one big girl! Here are some belly pics from tonight as well.

No comments: