"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Scoop

So this is going to be a bit of a hodge podge of the events over the last week or so. Well Scott is really enjoying teaching and just finished up his first week at Pilot Point High. His kids have been bugging him about going to their games so we went tonight for the first half of the the first football game of the season...Pilot Point vs. Whitesboro. We had to leave at half time because I couldn't take the heat or the bugs any longer but Pilot Point was leading 22 to 13!

I went back to the doctor on Tuesday for my 6 month checkup. My blood pressure was borderline high and after talking to the doctor about the amount of pain I've been in he threatened to put me on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. So I might not mind the resting part but we definitely cannot afford for me to not work and especially not for 4 months.

Other than that we've just continued to work on the nursery and Scott is getting ready to take his emergency certification test on September 8th.

No comments: