"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Nursery Part II

Okay so here's part II of the nursery. I've been bugging Scott to go ahead and paint the walls but he kept putting it off. Wednesday Scott truly learned the meaning of being in the doghouse so while I was out having icecream with Jen and Ang, he decided to do some MAJOR kissing up by going ahead and painting.

We've talked about doing stripes in red and blue...it sort of looks like an old fashioned flag...but once we got the base color up Scott started thinking that maybe he just wanted to stick with this one color sooooo...I have no clue what we'll end up with.

My parents are on their way as I write this to help us finish up most of the nursery over the weekend. Basically, I will be on my princess throne directing while everyone else paints. I'm a bit disappointed about this but since the doctor has threatened me with bed rest if I don't take it easy then I'm definitely going to follow instructions!

On a side note....I am SOOOO happy because my wallpaper border arrived so we'll have that to complete the nursery. USA Wallpaper told me it was going to be at least another 2 weeks but the package was laying on the front porch when I got home. Now I had no idea it was coming since I never got the tracking number email I was promised but I'm just happy I have the border. I'll be posting more pictures throughout the weekend as different projects are completed so keep an eye out!

No comments: