"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today



Six months ago today, my beautiful baby girl was born at 12:22pm. She was a daddy's girl from the moment she took her first breath. We are so blessed as she has been such a good baby from the very beginning. She latched on immediately and continues to have a hearty appetite (just like her daddy!), she slept for 5 hours straight the first night we brought her home from the hospital and has always had a sunny disposition. I can't believe how quickly the past 6 months have flown by! She now can sit up by herself, has two teeth and is ready to crawl! Happy 6 month birthday sweet girl! You are such a joy to both your daddy and me!!! We love you so much and can't imagine our lives without you!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy 6 monthday, Sarah!!