"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Five years ago today, I married my best friend.

First, a little background...

*My sister introduced us.
*We were supposed to meet on Valentine's Day, however I had a blowout in good 'ole Temple Texas so we met the next night instead.
*We dated for 10 months before Scott proposed.
*In the year and a half that we dated before we got married, we only missed being together on 2 weekends AND we lived 6 hours apart!

My very favorite things about Scott...(Not necessarily in this order)

*He is one of the kindest, most generous people I know.
*I could never in a million years have asked for a better father to our daughter.
*His wonderful sense of humor.
*His height! (Hey, when you're tall, this is a big deal!)
*Those beautiful blue eyes.
*He is AMAZING in the kitchen!

Thank you Lord for blessing my life with this wonderful man!

No comments: