"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 24, 2009

Things that make me crazy:

* Having to constantly walk on eggshells around certain people....put on your big girl panties and deal with it!

* Taking credit for someone else's work.

* LYING!!!!!! This actually makes me see red!

* People that drive slow in the left hand lane.

* When all of the clothes aren't hanging the same direction in the closet. I realize this one probably makes me a freak but I'm super anal about this!

* My boss...nuff said!

* Not putting the new roll of toilet paper on the holder. You know who you are...SCOTT! Lol...I think he does it just to get a rise out of me.

Can you tell I'm venting? This is all I can think of right now but I reserve the right to add on.

2 comments:

Oh Happy Day!!! said...

Don't forget the ghetto roaches!!! LOL

Scott-n-Allena said...

Lol...yes and ghetto roaches!