"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chubby Bunny


Scott and Sarah have this routine. Every morning they stand at the door and wave bye to Momma and do the I love you sign and then they run in the house and take a picture and send it to me. Besides getting to come home and see them both, this is the best part of my day...or at least a really great start. They sent this one last week and it's one of my favorites because she's smiling. Ps. Chubby Bunny is kind of our nickname for her and for those of you who think this will give her a complex...puhlease....this child gets told about a million times a day that she's gorgeous or beautiful and besides, babies are supposed to be chubby!

No comments: